How to Install or Upgrade PHP Under Debian or Ubuntu?
You can install or upgrade PHP under Debian/Ubuntu by doing the following:
- Open your VPS console from the Power Management control panel.
- Log In to your VPS by entering your username and password.
- Install or upgrade PHP under Debian/Ubuntu using the following commands:
# apt-get install php4-cgi php4-cli # sudo apt-get install php4-cgi php4-cli
- To install or upgrade PHP5 under Debian/Ubuntu use the following commands:
# apt-get install php5-cgi php5-cli # sudo apt-get install php5-cgi php5-cli
Congratulations, you have installed or upgraded PHP under Debian/Ubuntu.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Install MySQL database server on Debian or Ubuntu
- Install the vsftpd FTP Server on Ubuntu or Debian
- Install SSH Server on Debian or Ubuntu VPS
- Install Apache Web Server under Debian or Ubuntu
- Install or upgrade PHP under CentOS