Install or upgrade PHP under CentOS
You can install or upgrade PHP under CentOS by doing the following:
- Open your VPS console from the Power Management control panel.
- Log In to your VPS by entering your username and password.
- Install PHP under CentOS using the following command:
# yum install php
- Upgrade PHP under CentOS using the following command:
# yum update php
Congratulations, you have installed or upgraded PHP under CentOS.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Install or Upgrade PHP Under Debian or Ubuntu?
- Install Apache Web Server under CentOS or Red Hat
- Install cPanel on a CentOS
- Install SSH Server on CentOS
- Install the vsftpd FTP Server on CentOS