How to view the CPU info on the Linux Server
At first, you must log in to the server console as root user. You can use the cat /proc/cpuinfo command to view the CPU details of your Linux system.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to view the Memory info on the Linux Server
- How to view the listening ports in Linux VPS
- How to setup the Linux Server
- How to SSH to the Linux Server from your PC
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?