Every Domain Name has a Registrant Contact — which is the legal owner of the Domain Name. It is the individual or the company who has the right to use and manage the Domain. If you are the Registrant Contact and you want to change just your contact information, simply follow the instructions below:
However, if you want to Transfer your Domain Name to a new Registrant, you have to complete a Transfer of Ownership Form first.
Transfer the Ownership of your Domain Name by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains at the top menu.
- Click the Domain Name that you want to change the Registrant of.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Registrant Contact, then click the Change Owner link.
- Hover your pointer over How to change the owner? link then click the Download Update Form to download the Domain Transfer of Ownership Form.
- Fill out the form, then send it back to us via Fax, Email, or Post as stated at the last part of the form.
Note: Listed fees must be cleared before we can process the change. Once your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation by email. The processing time is up to 5 days.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your Domain Name Ownership to a new Registrant.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.