You can choose from several shipping calculation methods offered by the Online Store. Each method can later be defined for one, several or all products. Each shipping method is defined based on a destination zone for any order to that destination.
This is how you can define the shipping calculation methods:
- Log in to your Online Store Manager.
- Click the System Settings tab on the right.
- Click Shipping in the sub-menu.
- In the Shipping Methods tab, click the New Shipping Method button.
- The new shipping method pop-up window will display. Select the shipping region where the product can be shipped to from the drop-down menu. To create a new destination zone, click the Create new link. Clicking the Manage link will transfer you to the Destination Zone screen.
Select the shipping calculation method. Below is a description of each method:
||Let the system calculate the shipping costs based on carrier rate tables and type of shipment services.
||One rate for all shipments to the specified region (free by default).
||Shipping costs for each order in the online store will be calculated based on weight or total cart price. Shipping rates can be defined per order, per item, per weight or in combination.
- Complete the required steps. The steps are defined based on the calculated shipment method you selected.
- Name the new shipping method and click Save & Finish.
For more detailed information about advanced shipping options please see Ecwid's Shipping topics.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.