You can cancel the Domain Privacy for your Domain Name through the Account Manager. Follow these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools from the menu at the top of the page.
A list of all your domains and the respective Addon services you've registered will show.
- Click on the Domain Privacy addon link corresponding to the domain whose Domain Privacy you wish to cancel.
- Click on the menu icon to the right of the Domain Addon bar and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Confirm Delete button.
IMPORTANT: Canceling your Domain Privacy will set your domain status to public. Your name, email, address and contact numbers will all become available for public viewing in WHOIS. You will be unprotected. Note that there are NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.