How do I upgrade my Linux Server?
Almost any upgrade to your server can be made instantly. You can upgrade your Linux Server by doing the following:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Servers in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Server you wish to upgrade.
- In the Features section, choose your upgrades by dragging the pointers next to the required options to the left or right.
- Click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Linux Server.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Linux Server?
- Does my Linux Server have backup?
- Can I have Root Access for my Linux Server?
- How do I access my Linux Server?