Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Linux Server?
Yes, you can purchase additional Memory, Disk Storage, Cores and IP Addresses during the signup process or at any other time when you need it within your Account Manager.
Any upgrades to your existing server will require a shutdown and restart by one of our admins so the upgrades will be applied.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to view the Memory info on the Linux Server
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- How do I upgrade my Linux Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Linux Server?
- Does my Linux Server have backup?